1. UnitedHealthcare expecting $276B in revenue in 2023 Full story
2. Atrium, Advocate Aurora complete merger Full story
3. No Surprises Act disputes hit 'logjam' as lawsuit looms Full story
4. Healthcare fraud costs the U.S. billions annually. Protect your bottom line by learning how AI can prevent fraudulent healthcare claims here
5. The cities with the most competitive Medicare Advantage markets Full story
6. Fired MetroHealth CEO factored SDOH work into own bonuses, records show Full story
7. Blue Shield of California to lay off 373 employees Full story
8. AHIP says Medicare Advantage audit reports 'fail to provide context' Full story
9. Rising diabetes, hypertension and obesity rates — alongside unaddressed SDOH — have created a perfect storm for health plans. Increase rural members' access to care and help them sustain health improvements with this virtual tool.
10. Payers eye new actuarial science program at University of California campus Full story
11. North Carolina, Kansas, could be next states to expand Medicaid Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Providers lose millions on self-pay patients who actually have insurance. Discover 4 hidden ways to detect insurance coverage for self-pay patients.
2. Clinician burnout remains high. Learn how video and communications technologies can reduce burnout and improve employee satisfaction.
3. One of the nation's largest IDNs seamlessly consolidated 15 integration engines to one, saving $21M in the process. Find out how here