1. 'The house always wins': Insurers' record profits clash with hospitals' hardship Full story
2. 3 states taking on prior authorization reforms in 2022 Full story
3. Cigna spending $200M to integrate Express Scripts with Centene Full story
4. Rapid onboarding: Lessons in security and speed from Penn State Health. Click here to learn more.
5. Senate report pushes more Medicare Advantage rules because of 'misleading and aggressive' marketing Full story
6. L.A. Care Health Plan nabs Oscar Health's chief medical officer Full story
7. Senate proposal could tie cybersecurity to Medicare payments Full story
8. UnitedHealthcare, Upstate University Hospital dispute could affect 20,000 patients Full story
9. It's hard enough for ASCs to secure profitable supply chain contracts — don't make it harder with a disjointed digital system. Here's a solution.
10. 10 states with the least competitive commercial insurance markets Full story
11. Cigna, BCBS Arizona among backers of mental telehealth startup Valera Health Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 3 strategies to reduce costs and increase collections from Mercy Health, Piedmont Healthcare and UCHealth.
2. IU Health isn't letting data gaps stand in the way of making health equity a reality. Here's how your health system can do the same.
3. Over 50% of hospitals are projected to have negative margins for the rest of the year. Make your CFO's job easier with these 5 steps.