1. Apple reportedly launching health insurance in 2024 Full story
2. Lawsuits, challenges and debates: Where California's controversial Medicaid contract process stands Full story
3. 'False and invalid diagnoses': DOJ sues Cigna for alleged Medicare Advantage fraud Full story
4. Untreated behavioral health needs cost health plans $150 billion annually. Discover how AI-driven analytics and targeted care coaching can reduce claims and drive durable health outcomes. Read the Ontrak Health white paper here.
5. Why enrollees are choosing Medicare Advantage plans over FFS Full story
6. The fast rise and fall of COVID-19 billionaires Full story
7. Fewer COVID-19 hospitalizations make rosy financial positions for insurers Full story
8. The largest payer in each state Full story
9. 4 in 10 Americans suffer from comorbid chronic conditions, but most healthcare orgs don't appropriately treat them. Here are the three tools to deliver the right care at the right cost.
10. Regence, MultiCare launch nation's first FHIR-based prior authorization system Full story
11. 8 payers named among companies with best customer service Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Still scrambling to fill shifts? There's an app for that. Learn how to maintain flexible staffing here.
2. The gig economy will take a bite out of your workforce if you let it. Stay ahead on hiring trends with this report, which shows where leaders spend recruiting dollars, how they engage staff and more.
3. Healthcare's antiquated hiring processes may be deterring new talent. Onboard more candidates in less time here.