1. UnitedHealth Group spending $100M to integrate Change Healthcare Full story
2. Progressive lawmakers want to ban payers from selling Medicare Advantage plans under Medicare name Full story
3. Best Medicare Advantage plans of 2022, per Forbes Full story
4. 4 in 10 Americans suffer from comorbid chronic conditions, but most healthcare orgs don't appropriately treat them. Here are the three tools to deliver the right care at the right cost.
5. Optum, UCLA partner on AI, machine learning research Full story
6. Walmart to sell over-the-counter hearing aids for $199 Full story
7. 14 payers entering, exiting markets Full story
8. Viewpoint: Twitter solved my billing issues better than Blue Shield's customer service Full story
9. 35% of adults don't get enough sleep, which can cause poor outcomes and higher healthcare costs. See how health plans can tackle the issue with these simple strategies.
10. Providers raise concerns over California's value-based Medicaid reforms Full story
11. Humana in the headlines: 8 recent updates Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. State of claims 2022: Survey suggests denials are up 10 to 15%. Click here for more findings and analysis.
2. Today's healthcare consumers won't settle for an impersonal experience. These 10 must-read articles examine the new payer imperative — member empowerment. Read them and learn how health plans can make healthcare personal.
3. Today's patients expect a compassionate financial experience, but not every organization is delivering. Maintain a competitive advantage with these tips.