1. Payers are steering their members to Mark Cuban's pharmacy Full story
2. CMS: Average 2023 Medicare Advantage star rating decreasing Full story
3. 5 things to know about UnitedHealth Group's ownership of Kelsey-Seybold
4. The most successful hospitals tackle denials from all sides. Get expert strategies to quickly resolve denied claims and prevent future ones to maximize reimbursement.
5. Elevance Health facing Medicare Advantage fraud suit from DOJ Full story
6. 3 out of 4 Americans give healthcare affordability a D or F grade: Gallup survey
7. 18 payers to join CMS value-based Medicare Advantage model for 2023 Full story
8. OIG wants BCBS Tennessee, Inter Valley Health to refund millions in overpayments
9. 4 in 10 Americans suffer from comorbid chronic conditions, but most healthcare orgs don't appropriately treat them. Here are the three tools to deliver the right care at the right cost.
10. Meet the BCBS CEOs in the West Full story
11. Molina finalizes $110M purchase of AgeWell New York's Medicaid managed care plan
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Today's healthcare consumers won't settle for an impersonal experience. These 10 must-read articles examine the new payer imperative — member empowerment. Read them and learn how health plans can make healthcare personal.
2. "Reversing" diabetes is a seductive, but unrealistic goal. Take a more effective approach to diabetes management by avoiding these 5 treatment myths.
3. Dozens of health system executives met in Chicago to discuss the patient financial experience and the care affordability crisis. Learn what was said and why it matters here.