|1. Woman says UnitedHealth sent her 500 denial letters in 5 days Full story
2. BCBS of North Carolina CEO resigns after DWI arrest Full story
3. Sam's Club launches healthcare pilot program for members: 5 things to know Full story
4. Five-Step Guide for Creating a Comprehensive, Cost-Effective Telehealth Program. Health plans are tasked with delivering a high standard of care options at low costs to their members. Learn how your plan can engage network providers in your telehealth program and much more in this free guide.
5. Join industry keynotes Rasu Shrestha, MD; Carter Dredge; Jennifer Golbeck; Stephen Morgan, MD; Patrice Weiss, MD; Robert Pearl, MD; and Jhaymee Tynan at Becker's 3rd Annual Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy conference, May 19-21 in Chicago. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com
6. Cost of employer-based family health coverage hits record high: $20,576 Full story
7. Physician groups outline 5 ways CMS can lift prior authorization burden Full story
8. 2 in 3 patients don't pay their hospital bills on time. Click here to learn how to offset patient collections underperformance with a payer collections strategy.
9. Arkansas hospital seeks to increase Medicare reimbursement with move to nonprofit status Full story
10. Hospitals urge Congress to repeal Medicaid DSH cuts Full story
11. Hospitals, let's see your prices. Are you ready?
12. 4 healthcare leaders among Fortune's 'Most Powerful Women' Full story
13. Virginia health system launches Medicare Advantage plan Full story