1. Centene cancels plan for $1B East Coast headquarters in Charlotte Full story
2. US to roll back coverage of COVID-19 vaccines, treatments starting this fall Full story
3. Empire BCBS, Northwell Health sign multi-year agreement Full story
4. "Reversing" diabetes is a seductive, but unrealistic goal. Take a more effective approach to diabetes management by avoiding these 6 treatment myths.
5. 2022 Medicare Advantage plans ranked by member satisfaction, per J.D. Power Full story
6. Massachusetts governor signs law to overhaul mental health coverage, reform prior authorization Full story
7. The cost to cover HIV prevention drugs may be causing employers to hire fewer gay men, study finds Full story
8. Sentara Health Plans names new president Full story
9. Healthcare organizations are wasting millions of dollars on workflow inefficiencies and data inaccuracies across provider networks. One powerful platform can help connect your payer ecosystem.
10. Curana Health's innovative 3-in-1 value-based care model for seniors: 12 things to know Full story
11. 4 payers named among best internship programs in the U.S. Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Health plans are at the center of a healthcare transformation. These 10 articles offer payers insights on how the industry is evolving.
2. Healthcare providers are falling behind and losing revenue with archaic, paper-heavy software. Here's how one organization cut report generating to less than 5 minutes.
3. It's time for healthcare to work smarter, not harder. Learn how these 6 strategies can help decrease staff workload and improve surgeon satisfaction.