1. CVS Health's better-than-expected Q2: 9 notes Full story
2. National uninsured rate hits record low
3. Wright Lassiter takes over as CommonSpirit CEO
4. Health plans are at the center of a healthcare transformation. These 10 articles offer payers insights on how the industry is evolving.
5. Dozens of payers affected by vendor ransomware attack Full story
6. 8 recently inked payer-provider contracts
7. Health Care Service Corp. expanding Medicare Advantage offerings to 1.1 million people across 5 states Full story
8. Centene board chair to step down Full story
9. The nation's organ transplant system is broken. See how Mayo Clinic in Florida is creating more streamlined, efficient transplant processes here.
10. CMS projects 2% lower Medicare Part D premiums in 2023 Full story
11. Cigna to provide free transport to cooling centers for over 350K Medicare Advantage members Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. ERP built by accountants, for accountants: Read how James River Home Healthcare's first CFO improved reporting speed and consistency by implementing a new ERP.
2. 45% of patients plan to change their coverage level each year, leaving providers in danger of high denials and declining payments. Here's an easy-to-use solution.
3. A patchwork of solutions cannot repair healthcare's aging technology infrastructure. Here's how providers and payers can transform IT and deliver patients the convenience they deserve.