1. Elevance Health's 8% net income dip in Q2: 7 things to know Full story
2. Optum's bet on virtual care, home health
3. JPMorgan invests $30M in self-funded health plan provider Centivo Full story
4. Health plans are at the center of a healthcare transformation. These 10 articles offer payers insights on how the industry is evolving.
5. Illinois health system blocks fertility coverage for LGBTQ employees Full story
6. AIDS Health Foundation sues Express Scripts over alleged Medicare clawback scheme Full story
7. Canopy Health partnership with Providence aims to take on Kaiser Permanente Full story
8. New York failed to recover $292M in Medicaid overpayments, audit finds Full story
9. About 45% of Americans plan to change their coverage level each year. Learn how an intelligent payer engine can save the day.
10. Centene in the headlines: 8 recent stories Full story
11. Federal government approves Maine's plan to merge individual and small group market
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 50% of hospitalizations occur within 7.5 days of an ED discharge. See how hospitals can close care gaps after an ED visit to improve outcomes and lower costs here.
2. Patients don't want to play phone tag. Give them the convenient communication they crave with these 5 strategies.
3. Laundry to linens to lab testing - third-party purchased services can total up to 25% of your operations costs. Make meaningful change.