1. Medicare hospital trust fund projected to fall short by 2028 Full story
2. Tulsa gunman targeted surgeon he blamed for pain Full story
3. Commercial payers expected to pay $1B this year on member rebates, study finds Full story
4. Adventist Health reimagined the consumer experience — and it paid off. Join the leaders who directed the digital-first project that improved population health.
5. BCBS Minnesota names new CFO, COO Full story
6. FTC files suit to block 2 hospital deals Full story
7. Millenium Trust completes acquisition of PayFlex from CVS Health Full story
8. UnitedHealth still pushing for Supreme Court appeal of Medicare Advantage overpayment ruling Full story
9. Digital transformation should mean the end of fragmented care. But will it? Click here to find out.
10. Recently passed state legislation affecting payers Full story
11. Cigna study: Over half of US adults considered lonely Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. One Nevada ASC drove revenue to $2,500 per case after onboarding a robotic surgical system — here's how.
2. Hospitals generate mountains of data but many can't use the information when they need it. Get the 9 steps needed to connect with your content.
3. Patients are tired of seeing 'pay in full' as the only option on their medical statements. Drive better payment results with these strategies.