1. Anthem shareholders vote to become Elevance Health Full story
2. Texas HHS director charged with insurance fraud Full story
3. Bright HealthCare, NeueHealth name new CEOs Full story
4. It's time to go digital with your payments - here's why.
5. How to improve payer-provider data collaboration in value-based care systems Full story
6. Novant Health set to buy stake in Cone Health's Medicare Advantage plan Full story
7. Aetna circumvented obligations to cover out-of-network COVID-19 diagnostic testing, lawsuit alleges Full story
8. Ohio Medicaid director owned stock in companies she awarded contracts to Full story
9. Anthem, Northside argue before Georgia Supreme Court Full story
10. The key to reducing costs? A strategy that bridges payers and hospitals within an IDN. Here's how UPMC used virtual care to combat staff shortages and drive revenue.
11. Hospitals feel the brain drain Full story
12. Washington state submits federal waiver to provide health coverage to all noncitizens Full story
13. Mass General Brigham to cut spending by $70M a year Full story
14. UnitedHealth's 2022 Senior Health Report: 10 things to know Full story
15. States ranked by commercial healthcare spending Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The future of healthcare finance and data is here. Are you ready? Learn how and why finance teams will steer the strategic direction of healthcare organizations.
2. Hospitals stand to lose revenue and patients through archaic preadmission testing processes. Here's how one physician overhauled a health system's preoperative system to improve patient experience.
3. Not all hospital-at-home programs are created equally. The best ones leverage AI to advance patient outcome improvements + lower costs. Here's how AI is driving program success.