1. UnitedHealth exec pay: 3 things to know about 2019's highest-compensated leaders Full story
2. HHS language points to ban on surprise billing during pandemic Full story
3. $450B relief package held up over testing; White House may suspend immigration — 6 COVID-19 updates Full story
4. How to create deep member engagement in a time of great uncertainty — Tips for healthcare leaders. Click here to attend the live discussion.
5. Clinicians can receive MIPS credit for reporting COVID-19 clinical data Full story
6. UnitedHealth aids Mayo Clinic's COVID-19 plasma study Full story
7. Attend this live discussion to learn how to become a driver of innovation at your organization.
8. Insurer premium rebates could total $2.7B this year Full story
9. 900 furloughed MUSC employees to get insurance paid for by donations Full story
10. Getting a handle on governance, risk and compliance requires a coordinated strategy with technology at its core. Click here to learn how addressing GRC will maximize safety, quality and reimbursement.
11. Texas Children's went from nearly no daily telehealth visits to 2,200. How that affected billing & more from Richelle Fleischer, SVP for rev cycle Full story
12. Centene wins 2-year contract to provide healthcare to Kansas inmates Full story
13. Contactless payments surge amid COVID-19 — What this could mean for hospitals Full story