1. CMS pitches 3 payment rules for 2021: 5 things to know Full story
2. UnitedHealth earnings to shed first light on COVID-19's financial effects Full story
3. HHS to secure 35K+ ventilators by June 1; governors create joint reopening plans — 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
4. Birth rates are going down, but labor and delivery costs continue to increase. Click here to learn how to prevent costly complications.
5. CMS delays new payment model for emergency care Full story
6. CMS requires insurers to waive cost-sharing for COVID-19 diagnostic, antibody testing Full story
7. Medicare Advantage optimization — How to get the most out of the data you already have. Click here to read the white paper.
8. BCBS of Michigan paying employed clinicians to go treat COVID-19 patients Full story
9. Blue Shield of California company acquires 2,700-physician group Full story
10. Your peers are working to improve the patient financial experience in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic — Here's how. Click here to attend the live discussion.
11. Providers likely to leave MSSP because of COVID-19, survey finds Full story
12. BCBS of Massachusetts telehealth visits spiked 5,100% in March: 3 notes Full story
13. Molina terminates $50M purchase of Illinois Medicaid plan Full story