1. Federal judge rules against HHS — again — over surprise-billing arbitration rule Full story
2. Centene posts $213M loss in Q4 Full story
3. CVS Health zeroing in on $10.5B deal for Oak Street Health Full story
4. A shifted post-pandemic landscape continues to have profound influence on the role of healthcare compliance and credential monitoring. Discover three major healthcare trends to watch, and learn easy-to-implement action items for proactive monitoring in 2023.
5. Optum's CIO transitions to lead enterprise role Full story
6. Stepping off the 'hamster wheel': How payers have stepped in to support burnt out providers Full story
7. Highmark suffers phishing attack affecting 300,000 members Full story
8. How payers compare on protecting members' data Full story
9. Payers are struggling to keep up with changing member expectations. Get ahead of the curve and stay there with conversational AI and these best practices.
10. The 'hard truth' about staffing shortages: They aren't going away Full story
11. DOJ pulls 3 healthcare antitrust policies Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Is the right RCM partner a needle in a haystack? This report helps you vet future partners - the right way.
2. Telehealth has transcended its 'pandemic solution' status — it's a pillar of patient-centered care. Learn why 61% of execs in Becker's-Teladoc Health's survey are growing their virtual care programs + other findings.
3. Every effort to reduce clinician burden matters. See the next task hospitals are looking to make easier here.