1. Trump administration to issue guidance on Medicaid block grants: 5 things to know Full story
2. BCBS of North Dakota didn't mail required papers to 10,000 customers because of glitch Full story
3. Missouri hospital hit with class-action suit over failure to pay for employees' insurance Full story
4. Case Study: Battling the Opioid Epidemic with Telehealth
Netsmart, one of the longest-standing healthcare IT companies in the country, shares how they are addressing opioid addiction by combining telehealth, opioid registries, and quality indicators to deliver value-based care. Download now!
5. Texas hospital, BCBS ordered to arbitrate in $21M lawsuit Full story
6. 10 updates on payer, provider relationships Full story
7. T-minus 12 months until CMS price transparency: Is your team ready? Click here to attend a live price transparency primer.
8. California physician gets 15 months in prison for $900M kickback scheme Full story
9. Focus on population health, and the metrics, money will come, Gundersen Health leader says Full story
10. How Massachusetts' top commercial payer is working to expand access to behavioral health services via telehealth. Click here to read the case study.
11. 297%: The average difference between highest, lowest outpatient charges, study says Full story
12. Walgreens, CVS demands led Ohio Medicaid to drop 272 pharmacies, state says Full story