1. The primary care battle: Where Optum, CVS, Walgreens stand Full story
2. Dr. Sachin Jain: It's time to end 'magical thinking' in healthcare Full story
3. UnitedHealthcare launches new virtual behavioral benefits through Optum Full story
4. 35% of adults don't get enough sleep, which can cause poor outcomes and higher healthcare costs. See how health plans can tackle the issue with these simple strategies.
5. BCBS Minnesota hiring 300 employees to manage Medicaid program, ending contract with Amerigroup Full story
6. 10 health systems with strong finances
7. UnitedHealthcare expects 900,000 more Medicare members in 2023 Full story
8. The largest health insurer in each state
9. Payers are struggling to keep up with changing member expectations. Get ahead of the curve and stay there with conversational AI and these best practices.
10. Nashville mayor urges expedited negotiations in Vanderbilt Health-Humana Medicare dispute Full story
11. Optum's health violations 'put patients at risk' at Arizona drug facility, FDA says Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Half of denials stem from front-end revenue cycle errors. Reverse the trend with tips from this short report.
2. Even small finance teams have big reporting challenges. Here's how the CFO of a small home healthcare provider found the right tool to achieve seamless financial operations.
3. Just 1 in 10 CKD patients get proper care. Learn how data + AI are changing the kidney care paradigm from costly, urgent treatment to preventative and cost-effective care.