1. HHS extends COVID-19 public health emergency to April Full story
2. CMS lays out timeline for Medicare drug negotiation provision Full story
3. Mark Cuban's pharmacy partners with 3rd PBM on employer-sponsored drug benefits
4. 35% of adults don't get enough sleep, which can cause poor outcomes and higher healthcare costs. See how health plans can tackle the issue with these simple strategies.
5. 56 best jobs in healthcare, per US News
6. UnitedHealthcare names president of individual, family plan markets Full story
7. ACA enrollment hits 15.9M Full story
8. 7 recent payer M&A updates Full story
9. Health plans have tons of data, but many have low member engagement. Learn how some leading health plans foster engaging, personalized member experiences at scale.
10. BCBS Michigan completes acquisition of commercial underwriting company AmeriTrust Full story
11. New Jersey extends controversial state employee benefits contract with Horizon BCBS Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The Medicare Trust Fund is scheduled to deplete in 2026 and hospitals are already facing skyrocketing debt. Here's the tool your organization needs to prepare for the coming industry shifts.
2. Even small finance teams have big reporting challenges. Here's how the CFO of a small home healthcare provider found the right tool to achieve seamless financial operations.
3. Don't leave money on the table — see how Sanford Health saved millions with these inventory management tools.