1. UnitedHealth Group names chief innovation officer Full story
2. CVS exploring acquisition of Oak Street Health Full story
3. 10 healthcare names get Shkreli Awards for bad behavior Full story
4. Rising diabetes, hypertension and obesity rates — alongside unaddressed SDOH — have created a perfect storm for health plans. Increase rural members' access to care and help them sustain health improvements with this virtual tool.
5. Sanders targets 'dysfunctional' healthcare system as he assumes top Senate health role Full story
6. The healthcare facilities where No Surprises Act disputes are most common Full story
7. Why an Idaho health system just launched its own insurance plan Full story
8. 21 health systems with smallest CEO-to-worker pay ratios Full story
9. Healthcare fraud costs the U.S. billions annually. Protect your bottom line by learning how AI can prevent fraudulent healthcare claims here.
10. Humana expects to add 'at least' 625,000 Medicare Advantage enrollees in 2023
11. Aetna in the headlines: 8 recent updates Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Providers lose millions on self-pay patients who actually have insurance. Discover 4 hidden ways to detect insurance coverage for self-pay patients.
2. Revenue cycle staffing is in crisis. Don't ask employees to work harder — allow them to work smarter with intelligent automation. Here's how.
3. Even small finance teams have big reporting challenges. Here's how the CFO of a small home healthcare provider found the right tool to achieve seamless financial operations.