1. Former Humana exec named interim Rite Aid CEO Full story
2. Payers that offer the most remote positions Full story
3. BCBS Texas, Ascension Texas could split, affecting 66,000 patients Full story
4. Healthcare fraud costs the U.S. billions annually. Protect your bottom line by learning how AI can prevent fraudulent healthcare claims here.
5. 3 HCA hospital executives resign Full story
6. Why North Carolina unanimously chose Aetna over BCBS Full story
7. Capital Blue Cross fined, ordered to repay wrongly denied claims Full story
8. 7 recent payer partnerships Full story
9. Rising diabetes, hypertension and obesity rates — alongside unaddressed SDOH — have created a perfect storm for health plans. Increase rural members' access to care and help them sustain health improvements with this virtual tool.
10. Top operational challenges driving an increase in claims denials Full story
11. Centene in the headlines: 8 recent developments Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 60% of physicians say administrative work drives burnout. Discover how industry leaders are restoring joy in the clinical setting through human-centered design, automation and ‘a platform of health.’
2. Even small finance teams have big reporting challenges. Here's how the CFO of a small home healthcare provider found the right tool to achieve seamless financial operations.
3. In today's digital age, medication histories are often confirmed by phone. Learn how Cone Health cut the cord to improve efficiency.