1. Feds accuse Indianapolis health system of Medicare billing fraud Full story
2. Houston Methodist says UnitedHealth members can still use 'out-of-network benefits' Full story
3. BCBS of Minnesota CEO Dr. Craig Samitt: Healthcare needs reinvention. Look to the incumbents Full story
4. How Massachusetts' top commercial payer is working to expand access to behavioral health services via telehealth. Click here to read the case study.
5. Join 320+ hospital and health system executive speakers and over 4,000 attendees from across the nation at Becker's Hospital Review 11th Annual Meeting. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Union ad targets North Carolina hospital's billing practices Full story
7. Cigna's Express Scripts chief innovation officer focused on leveraging technology: Here's why Full story
8. Mandated price transparency is around the corner. Is your hospital ready? Click here to find out.
9. BCBS of Montana accused of providing kickbacks to municipal leaders Full story
10. Bright Health to acquire California health plan Full story
11. Your A/R system needs a reality check. Click here to find out why it's not at peak performance.
12. Healthcare affordability scorecard: Where does your state rank? Full story
13. 23 rural Colorado hospitals could close under public option, report suggests Full story