1. Private practice or employment? What would physicians choose if they could do it again Full story
2. 4 physician fraud cases in 3 weeks Full story
3. 20 CEO shake-ups in 2 weeks Full story
4. Patients are done with phone tag. Give them a one-stop shop to access your system here.
5. The 3 major companies filing for bankruptcy in 30 days Full story
6. The business aspect of medicine is 'too complex': Why physicians are choosing employment Full story
7. These drugs are in shortage: What physicians need to know Full story
8. How physicians feel about the state of medicine Full story
9. Seattle Children's cut anesthesia costs by $175K while also shrinking its carbon footprint. Watch how the hospital did it here.
10. Masking policies affecting physicians: 6 updates to know Full story
11. What well-being strategies are most effective? Full story
12. What NPs are paid in all 50 states Full story
13. Overlooking this key function poses risks for infection & disrupted operations. Learn how to avoid those consequences here.
14. Learning Opportunity: Despite a heightened focus on health equity, many hospital staff still can't define the term. Here's how to change that.
15. Learning Opportunity: Most medical bill errors stem from coding mistakes, and it's costing you. Get strategies to drive accuracy, compliance + better reimbursements in this session.
16. Learning Opportunity: Inefficient on-call systems put patients in danger. Learn how to pick a unified platform that will improve outcomes + take stress off providers.