1. Good news, bad news for physicians Full story
2. The US' largest health system: A state-by-state breakdown Full story
3. Why these 6 healthcare execs are leaving their roles Full story
4. Reducing LOS is too often a goal without a plan. The proven strategies to streamline discharges + safeguard quality patient care — here.
5. Google seeks physician for public health clinical lead Full story
6. 'I get paid the equivalent of $12 an hour': How residents feel about their pay Full story
7. The 20 'smartest' hospitals in the world Full story
8. 3 physician, nursing groups striking in the last week Full story
9. Optimize revenue without disrupting existing workflows. This is how organizations are doing it.
10. 1 in 4 health visits are provided by non-physicians Full story
11. What are residents looking for in a program? Full story
12. Englewood Health appoints 3 physician leaders Full story
13. A flexible workforce doesn't require reliance on contract labor. Hospitals are doing it another way. Learn more here.
14. Learning Opportunity: This academic medical center is boosting nurse retention and bringing back staff. Read about their three-pronged strategy here.
15. Learning Opportunity: When it comes to chest pain patients, hospitals need to get it right every time. Ensure EDs are confident with this approach.
16. Learning Opportunity: Pressure injuries affect 2.5M people annually. Learn how Stanford Medical Center was able to cut down on their pressure injuries here.