1. These are the top 3 reasons physicians are selling their practices to hospitals Full story
2. Hospital for Special Surgery loses suit alleging $51.2M shortfall in COVID-19 funds Full story
3. How the physician-hospital relationship is changing Full story
4. If the US sees another 'tripledemic,' clinical leaders need to be ready. See how Memorial Hermann and other leading systems are preparing here.
5. Michigan physician to pay $6.5 million to settle false claims allegations Full story
6. The employed physician workforce in 5 numbers Full story
7. 3 physician group acquisitions shaping the industry Full story
8. 5 private equity powerhouses to know Full story
9. Can technology ever deliver on its promises to save time and money? Join the experts who can separate hype from payoffs.
10. The 10 highest-reimbursing orthopedic procedures performed at ASCs Full story
11. Phoenix Children's names chief physician executive Full story
12. 16 best hospitals for neurosurgery in the Northeast Full story
13. OR improvement efforts are futile without surgeon buy-in. See how this hospital engaged physicians and cut OR turnover time 10%.
14. Learning Opportunity: Health systems share key barriers in deploying remote care, but 1 system has cracked the code. Learn their approach + insights from Becker's-Biofourmis' leadership survey, here.
15. Learning Opportunity: Physician & advanced practitioner recruitment: Here's what orgs need to know about incentives that stand out.
16. Learning Opportunity: Monitoring vendor compliance is a must — but it's a hassle. Make the task easier with this approach.