1. Physicians could be in financial danger with this Stark law change Full story
2. How states are questioning who gets to be called doctor Full story
3. Florida physician pleads guilty to antitrust conspiracy Full story
4. Healthcare is losing workers in droves. Hear what large orgs are doing to boost employee retention + optimism.
5. 4 physician groups to leave Proliance Full story
6. How do employed physicians feel about their autonomy? Full story
7. 'They should be outlawed': Why noncompetes are affecting physician-employer relationships Full story
8. 'Hospitals only care about profits': 1 physician on the relationship between providers and the hospitals that employ them Full story
9. Managing implant orders: an enduring pain point for healthcare. Learn how to simplify the process with tips from a first-of-its-kind industry collaborative — in this live session.
10. Why Iowa is the best state to retire in 2023 Full story
11. 9 chief medical officer moves in 4 weeks Full story
12. 94% of hospitals address physician shortages with telemedicine programs: Study Full story
13. Transplantation & cellular therapies are risky, but clinicians can take steps to make it safer for patients. Experts cover how in this session.
14. Learning Opportunity: Banner Health's data & metrics are constantly evolving. In this session, hear about their CDI strategy + how it's reducing denials.
15. Learning Opportunity: Independent hospitals are struggling to compete with mammoth systems. Hear how to gain scale and share resources with neighboring facilities — without giving up autonomy.
16. Learning Opportunity: Traditional staffing strategies are quickly becoming outdated. Learn how to mitigate shortages and manage rising labor costs with these innovative tactics.