1. Physicians see big noncompete wins Full story
2. 4 hospital closures in August Full story
3. 5 numbers physicians should keep an eye on story Full story
4. Sexual and gender minority community members face barriers to healthcare that put them at risk. Learn how providing affirming, culturally competent care can improve outcomes in this report from the Coverys Insights Blog.
5. 10 worst states for physicians vs. nurses Full story
6. 8 CEO shake-ups in 1 week Full story
7. 5 states with the most active physicians Full story
8. Key causes of physician death Full story
9. Healthcare is losing workers in droves. Hear what large orgs are doing to boost employee retention + optimism.
10. 7 healthcare strikes in 20 days Full story
11. Insurance lobby pushed to charge physicians fees for being paid electronically Full story
12. Pennsylvania governor takes action on nursing shortages Full story
13. As burnout runs rampant, physician assistive technology is now a necessity. Learn best practices for implementation + how to avoid pitfalls here.
14. Learning Opportunity: Give your staff the gift of more time. This tech strategy can cut workers' wasted time by 15% and boost per-employee revenue by 5%.
15. Learning Opportunity: 75% of large healthcare orgs want to deploy 5G by 2024. Learn Driscoll Children's approach here.
16. Learning Opportunity: 90% of patients want contact from their provider that recognizes the status of their healthcare journey — yet only half receive it. Learn the tools that drive personalization, here.