1. 'Its an abuse of the system': Health economist on the rising costs of combination drugs Full story
2. Pharma industry M&A deals likely to be smaller next year Full story
3. 5 worst pharma deals of the decade Full story
4. How to reduce unwarranted care variation related to drug administration — Read the whitepaper.
5. Thrilled to welcome keynotes Magic Johnson, Laura Bush and George W. Bush, as well as a moderated keynote discussion between Karl Rove and Donna Brazile, to Becker's 11th Annual Meeting, April 6-9, 2020. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. BCBS of Tennessee specialty drug change brings physician backlash Full story
7. Physician charged with murder sues Ohio hospital for defamation Full story
8. Sentara Healthcare reduced patient falls and generated nearly $900k in savings. Click here to find out how.
9. Top 10 pharmacy stories of 2019 Full story
10. Receiving single dose of HPV vaccine may be as effective as multiple doses, study finds Full story
11. Hospital execs share digital patient engagement strategy: Top takeaways from the discussion.
12. Pancreatic cancer drug approved by FDA Full story