1. Sienna Biopharmaceuticals to shut down by end of week Full story
2. Manufacturing difficulties arise for Novartis' CAR-T therapy Full story
3. ASHP honors 6 pharmacy programs with 2019 Best Practices Awards Full story
4. Two ingredients that should be part of every hospital’s growth strategy, click here to read more.
5. Thrilled to welcome keynotes Magic Johnson, Laura Bush and George W. Bush, as well as a moderated keynote discussion between Karl Rove and Donna Brazile, to Becker's 11th Annual Meeting, April 6-9, 2020. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Mylan, Pfizer among companies polluting water with drug waste, probe finds Full story
7. 10 hospitals seeking pharmacy leaders Full story
8. How to reduce unwarranted care variation related to drug administration — Read the whitepaper.
9. 1,600 Ohio pharmacies urge state to improve its Medicaid reimbursement Full story
10. Why Anthem doesn't want to own physician practices
11.Your A/R system needs a reality check. Click here to find out why it's not at peak performance.
12. Alkermes warned to stop misleading ads, reveal risks of opioid treatment Full story