1. BCBS of Massachusetts integrates with PillPack Full story
2. $2M drug not world's most expensive, Zolgensma developer says Full story
3. CVS fined $3.6M for failing to follow California recycling law
4. How to reduce unwarranted care variation related to drug administration — Read the whitepaper.
5. Walgreens, Kroger form GPO Full story
6. 'Worst-case scenario' for biologic drugmakers: Zero market exclusivity in trade deal revision Full story
7. The next major development in surgical care? Intelligence. Click here to learn about the technology driving intelligent surgery.
8. FDA approves 3 generic versions of Novartis MS drug
9. Drugmakers have spent a record $342B on M&A in 2019
10. Mount Sinai's ED is a 'war zone,' nurse says Full story
11. High drug costs are pushing patients to abandon medication. Click here to learn what providers can do about it.
12. Democatic presidential hopeful Andrew Yang releases plan to lower drug costs Full story