1. How 5 health systems are using their 340B savings
2. FDA now testing diabetes drugs for carcinogen Full story
3. Another generic drugmaker settles price-fixing probe
4. High drug costs are pushing patients to abandon medication. Click here to learn what providers can do about it.
5. Thrilled to welcome keynotes Magic Johnson, Laura Bush and George W. Bush, as well as a moderated keynote discussion between Karl Rove and Donna Brazile, to Becker's 11th Annual Meeting, April 6-9, 2020. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Novartis taps Amazon to build data analytics platform
7. The state of chronic wound care — 7 hospital leaders weigh in opportunities and challenges. Click here to read the white paper.
8. 10 hospitals seeking pharmacy leaders Full story
9. Hahnemann hospital auctioning off medical equipment, supplies Full story
10. An ex-NFL player became a hospital CEO. Feds questioned his qualifications Full story
11. Protecting your investment | Tips to improve performance of employed providers. Learn how
12. NYC Health + Hospitals expands role of clinical pharmacist Full story