1. Civica's 2023 plans: Full steam ahead on Virginia plant, insulins Full story
2. 'The floodgates opened': Flu hits hospitals Full story
3. HHS proposes 5 fixes to 340B dispute rules Full story
4. Surgical teams are using AI to optimize workflows, boost efficiency + improve reimbursement. Learn how here.
5. NYC will involuntarily hospitalize people with mental illnesses Full story
6. Patient deaths could overshadow Alzheimer's drug trial results Full story
7. Health systems are finally getting ahead of inefficiencies. Here's how SSM Health solved uneven patient loads & workload imbalances.
8. 6 recent payer pharmacy moves Full story
9. Patient dies after defibrillator fire at Tennessee hospital Full story
10. Former CVS, Walgreens leader moves to Capital Rx Full story
11. Biosimilar competition is driving down drug costs. Healthcare leaders can sustain the momentum with key takeaways from this discussion.
12. Physician viewpoint: Drug supply chain is still 'dysfunctional, opaque' Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Traditional check-in processes are redundant and frustrating. A mobile-first approach can improve patients' intake experience in 7 key ways — see what they are and how 1 Georgia hospital is cashing in here.
2. Your patients hate outdated interfaces. Learn how 3 leading health systems use intelligent automation to augment their EHR and drive better patient engagement.
3. Healthcare fraud costs the U.S. billions annually. Protect your bottom line by learning how AI can prevent fraudulent healthcare claims here.