1. DEA sues Colorado pharmacy board for refusing to release patient data Full story
2. Walgreens buys and closes 7 Ohio pharmacies Full story
3. Drug costs to push Medicare Part B premiums 7% higher next year Full story
4. High drug costs are pushing patients to abandon medication. Click here to learn what providers can do about it.
5. American Health Packaging recalls ranitidine syrup
6. Diplomat Pharmacy says it has 'significant doubt' it will remain afloat as losses grow Full story
7. Fix your organization's 7 blind spots before someone else makes the most of them. Learn how
8. Google's 'Project Nightingale' is secretly collecting data on millions of Ascension patients: WSJ Full story
9. Product recalls likely to increase in near future, report says
10. FDA revokes orphan status for Indivior's opioid addiction treatment drug Full story
11. Maximize health IT ROI — 6 reasons to focus on imaging. Click here to read the ebook.
12. FDA authorizes test for detecting HIV drug resistance mutations Full story
13. Former Biogen sales rep wins $6M in retaliation suit