1. 'It's almost unfathomable in modern medicine': US hospitals running low on lifesaving drugs Full story
2. Controversial drug pricing method gaining popularity
3. Mississippi pharmacy owner gets 10 years in prison for $243M Tricare fraud scheme Full story
4. At Vizient, we work to limit the impact of drug shortages on patient care and pharmacy budgets. Download our forecast highlights.
5. Join terrific CEO keynotes including Rod Hochman of Providence St. Joseph Health; Wright Lassiter III of Henry Ford Health System; Sister Mary Haddad of Catholic Health Association of the United States; Warner Thomas of Ochsner Health System; and Michael Slubowski of Trinity Health at Becker's 11th Annual Meeting. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Ohio's largest Medicaid provider no longer working with Walgreens Full story
7. High drug costs are pushing patients to abandon medication. Click here to learn what providers can do about it.
8. CVS makes first prescription deliveries via drone Full story
9. CMS' final outpatient, physician payment rules for 2020: 9 things to know Full story
10. White House indicates it will choose more moderate plan over Pelosi's drug-pricing bill Full story
11. Protecting your investment | Tips to improve performance of employed providers. Learn more
12. Halozyme to slash 55% of staff after lead drug fails
13. Topical anesthetic recalled due to contamination concerns Full story