1. Top distributors may settle opioid litigation for $18B
2. How 340B works with Medicaid in every state Full story
3. Pharmacist sues New York hospital, says she was fired after reporting misconduct Full story
4. A High drug costs are pushing patients to abandon medication. Click here to learn what providers can do about it.
5. Drug launch prices skyrocketing, analysis finds Full story
6. US considers imposing tariffs on Swiss drug exports Full story
7. In just one year, 16M patient records were exposed or stolen in the US - Learn how to help protect your patient’s data.
8. 6 changes to Pelosi's drug-pricing plan proposed by House progressives Full story
9. Generic drug approvals haven't significantly increased, despite FDA's efforts, study finds Full story
10. Amazon pays for employees to travel for cancer care
11. Beyond opioids: Hospital for Special Surgery's clinical care coordinator will weigh in on emerging approaches to pain management during this live discussion.
12. Eli Lilly secures second migraine drug approval this year Full story