1. 4 indicted in $99M pharmacy fraud scheme Full story
2. Purdue Pharma filed for bankruptcy — Now what?
3. Common breast cancer drugs linked to severe lung illness, FDA warns Full story
4. Tools to Help You Fight the Opioid Epidemic: Resolving the opioid epidemic requires special effort from clinicians. The Opioid Toolkit from Wolters Kluwer helps you navigate the pain therapy journey while enhancing patient well-being and supporting safer decision-making. And it can help reduce variability in care.
5. Join terrific health system CEO keynotes Stephen Klasko, MD; Rod Hochman, MD; Bernard Tyson; Nancy Howell Agee; Lloyd Dean; Wright Lassiter III; Warner Thomas; Michael Slubowski; Sister Mary Haddad; and Melinda Estes, MD, at Becker's 11th Annual Meeting, April 6-9, 2020. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. BCBS of North Carolina launches drug savings program
7. 10 hospitals seeking pharmacy leaders Full story
8. How to make evidence-based formulary management a reality. Click here to attend the webinar.
9. 30 recent hospital, health system executive moves
10. Online pharmacy Capsule plans to expand beyond New York City Full story
11. Social and economic factors are stronger determinants of health than medical care. Click here to learn how health systems can drive community wellness.
12. Drug companies want to dismiss judge in federal opioid trial Full story