1. Pelosi's draft drug-pricing plan allows direct negotiation, imposes fines Full story
2. Insurers could save $4B by switching where patients take specialty drugs, UnitedHealth says Full story
3. Bankrupt Fred's seeking buyer for remaining pharmacy assets Full story
4. How to make evidence-based formulary management a reality. Click here to attend the webinar.
5. Thrilled to welcome terrific CIO keynotes Edward Marx, Daniel Barchi, Shafiq Rab, MD, Michael Reagin, Andrew Rosenberg, MD, Lisa Stump, Jason Joseph, Patricia Lavely, and Sony Jacob at Becker's largest Health IT + Revenue Cycle Conference yet. Space is limited! Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. States passing record number of laws to control drug pricing Full story
7. Novo Nordisk to offer cheaper insulin in US Full story
8. Learn how to create an action plan to build your brand and improve patient satisfaction during this upcoming webinar.
9. Mallinckrodt sidesteps bellwether opioid trial with $30M deal Full story
10. Johns Hopkins All Children's faces record state fines
11. "Put analytics to work for you." It's easier said than done — but possible. Hear how one health system CEO and health IT leaders did it to boost clinical and financial outcomes during this live discussion.
12. Hospira recalls bacteriostatic water over contamination issues Full story
13. Stationing a pharmacist in the ED could improve patient outcomes, study finds Full story