1. Hospitals brace for rollout of modified COVID-19 boosters Full story
2. 7 thoughts keeping pharmacy directors up at night Full story
3. GoodRx to lay off 140 employees Full story
4. Hospitals must unlock more open time to maximize OR efficiency. Cone Health leaders share how they did it here.
5. 10 systems seeking pharmacy leaders Full story
6. Walgreens Boots Alliance acquires majority stake in CareCentrix Full story
7. Clinicians with questions at the point of care need answers fast. Watch now to see how AI-powered clinical support delivers data in real time.
8. Florida sues FDA over drug importation plan Full story
9. Nurse practitioner says CVS fired her for refusing to provide abortion drugs Full story
10. Wellstar to close 2nd hospital in 6 months Full story
11. Behavioral healthcare integration is crucial for many patients — but it's not happening fast enough. 4 leaders share best practices for embedding behavioral healthcare across all points of care during this live panel.
12. 3 patient groups sue US over drug copay assistance rule Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Better medication management is a priority for health systems, but less than half rely on vendors. Learn why + what hospital execs are looking for in new vendors.
2. Healthcare organizations are wasting millions of dollars on workflow inefficiencies and data inaccuracies across provider networks. One powerful platform can help connect your payer ecosystem.
3. Hospitals need high-performing EHRs, but many can't afford to upgrade to a new system amid crushing margin pressure. Click here to learn how to keep your hospital EHR in peak condition without burdensome costs.