1. HHS renews fight to require drug prices in TV ads Full story
2. 8 key pharmacy trends to know & more: 4 Qs with BroadJump's Cloe Talamini Full story
3. Former St. Louis pharmacy owner gets 2 year prison sentence for fraud Full story
4. Tools to Help You Fight the Opioid Epidemic: Resolving the opioid epidemic requires special effort from clinicians. The Opioid Toolkit from Wolters Kluwer helps you navigate the pain therapy journey while enhancing patient well-being and supporting safer decision-making. And it can help reduce variability in care.
5. 10 hospitals seeking pharmacy leaders Full story
6. Pfizer to invest $500M in North Carolina gene therapy plant Full story
7. Buprenorphine prescriptions vary greatly by state Full story
8. 5 Must Reads:
- How to make lab services a component of value-based success. Click here to read the white paper.
- How The Polyclinic streamlined its supply chain. Click here to read the success story.
- How to turn healthcare theory into a patient-focused reality. Click here to read the white paper.
- Why healthcare executives are focused on investing in orthopedics. Learn more
- A guideline for the electronic prescribing of controlled substances. Click here to read the white paper.
9. Hackers steal California hospital's website domain, email addresses Full story
10. Pharmacy customers love their mobile apps & 3 other J.D. Power survey insights Full story
11. How to make evidence-based formulary management a reality. Click here to attend the webinar.
12. FDA approves antibiotic for bacterial pneumonia