1. All 50 states now allow collaborative pharmacy work Full story
2. FDA pauses enrollment in Gilead cancer drug study Full story
3. 15 best pharmacy schools for first-time NAPLEX pass rates Full story
4. COVID might be tamed, but its mental health effects are lingering — to the detriment of your staff + operations. Hear the evidence-backed way Ascension & others are extending support.
5. States take on 'doctor' title debate Full story
6. Wegovy might prevent strokes, heart attacks: UC Irvine study Full story
7. Bad data is dragging healthcare organizations down. Learn how to get the most out of your technology here.
8. Upstate U Hospital reinstates mask mandate amid COVID-19 uptick Full story
9. New York hospital reinstates masks 1 month after ending mandate Full story
10. In US, GLP-1s cost hundreds more than similar nations Full story
11. Healthcare orgs are leaving thousands of dollars on the table by not claiming this federal tax credit. See if your facility qualifies here.
12. Former respiratory therapist sentenced in death of 2 patients Full story
13. Learning Opportunity: When it comes to chest pain patients, hospitals need to get it right every time. Ensure EDs are confident with this approach.
14. Learning Opportunity: Reversing the nurse staffing crisis requires immediate and long-term action. See how 18k nurses' outlook and well-being has shifted since 2021 — and the 6 next steps that experts advise.
15. Learning Opportunity: Transplantation & cellular therapies are risky, but clinicians can take steps to make it safer for patients. Experts cover how in this session.