1. Walgreens to close 200 US stores Full story
2. FDA threatens legal action against Novartis for error-filled Zolgensma application Full story
3. Hospitals can expect to spend 4.57% more on drugs in 2020 Full story
4. A guideline for the electronic prescribing of controlled substances. Click here to read the white paper.
5. Brand-name drugmakers making their own generics to thwart competition Full story
6. How US-China trade relations could affect medication safety, supply Full story
7. Read about 3 unique perspectives on the justification of faster susceptibility results to improve quality metrics.
8. GlaxoSmithKline bows out of Ebola vaccine development Full story
9. Wisconsin insurer drops CVS Caremark for Express Scripts Full story
10. How buying a failing hospital can pay off Full story
11. How St. Luke's in Idaho yielded big savings through ED care collaboration. Click here to read the white paper.
12. Drug distributors propose $10B settlement to end state opioid lawsuits Full story