1. FDA releases strategy for Pfizer's damaged plant Full story
2. Pfizer's North Carolina warehouse bears brunt; hospital market share is 8% Full story
3. Ohio CVS pharmacy endangered patient, lost 1,800 doses of controlled substances, report finds Full story
4. It's 2023 and women are still underrepresented in academic medicine leadership. Experts share how organizations can better support career advancement for women physicians here.
5. Security guard killed in shooting at Oregon hospital; suspect dead Full story
6. Cancer drug shortages wreak havoc on clinical trials Full story
7. An A+ training program is critical for any sterile processing department's success. Learn how zeroing in on the "why" during training can transform department operations.
8. Jefferson executive resigns after Twitter trouble Full story
9. FTC reverses its decadelong support for PBMs Full story
10. Pay cuts continue in the C-suite Full story
11. Feds are cracking down on medical credit cards and 3rd-party loans. See what it means for health systems' patient financing options here.
12. After Leqembi approval, Eisai CEO to retire Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Organizations are ditching the "call center" in favor of the "contact center." Learn the difference + why it matters to patients here.
2. Clinical trials, but without the headache. Learn how to streamline operations and accelerate innovation using this collaborative tech.