1. How Dartmouth is staying ahead of the cancer drug shortage Full story
2. CMS proposing $9B lump sum payment for unlawful 340B cuts Full story
3. Cipla recalls 6 batches of albuterol Full story
4. ASCs can't afford to leave reimbursements on the table. Get tips to optimize revenue & better navigate contract negotiations in this session.
5. Officers shoot, kill armed man at Michigan hospital Full story
6. Antiobiotic shortage threatens to fuel syphilis infection rates Full story
7. Responding to drug shortages is time consuming and disruptive. Learn how University of Virginia Health predicts drug shortages before they occur and finds fast, reliable substitutions.
8. 10 most, least stressed cities Full story
9. FDA fully approves Alzheimer's drug Leqembi Full story
10. New York system lays off 49, including 25 leaders Full story
11. Mismanaged medical equipment is costing you. Turn that into savings with this approach.
12. Investment in AI drug discovery, design scales down Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Biotech and pharma companies are being held back by old communication tech. Join experts to learn how a better collaboration platform can cut costs, improve talent retention + more.
2. Solving the build vs. buy conundrum — see what it takes to build your own pharmacy software and learn whether it's the best move for your organization here.