1. Walmart ups pay of 7,000 pharmacists, opticians Full story
2. 17 more drugs went into shortage in May Full story
3. Cuban's pharmacy to sell Humira biosimilar for $570 Full story
4. Solving the build vs. buy conundrum — See what it takes to build your own pharmacy software and learn whether it's the best move for your organization here.
5. New York health system to staff fired over COVID-19 vaccine mandate: Come back Full story
6. New Jersey physician admits to buying, selling oncology medication for profit Full story
7. Life-changing decisions about patient care can't be made by a coin toss. Learn how to make evidence-based choices using clinical decision support here.
8. FDA approves 2nd RSV vaccine for older adults Full story
9. New Colorado law restricts diet pills for adolescents Full story
10. 10 systems seeking pharmacy leaders Full story
11. Hospitals are notorious for delayed discharges. See how this Florida system is bucking the trend by tapping AI to streamline discharge management.
12. Janssen seeks FDA approval of 1st tablet for pulmonary arterial hypertension Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Pharmacy management software can make or break your workflows. Here's what to consider before deciding whether to build or buy your own solution.
2. Responding to drug shortages is time consuming and disruptive. Learn how University of Virginia Health predicts drug shortages before they occur and finds fast, reliable substitutions.
3. Specialty drug costs are surging & hospitals can't afford to let these meds go to waste. Eliminate waste + manage costs with this new model.