1. 10 exclusives Mark Cuban told Becker's in April Full story
2. Another cancer drug is backordered Full story
3. Ripples from the Texas abortion case: 4 updates Full story
4. Solving OR inefficiencies doesn't need to be a costly, complex process. Baptist Health shares how they solved challenges, boosted prime-time utilization in this session.
5. CMS pitches inpatient payment rule for 2024: 10 things to know Full story
6. J&J, AbbVie pull 2 indications for lymphoma drug after phase 3 failure Full story
7. When it comes to life-threatening bleeds, every moment counts. Get tips on managing patients with factor Xa inhibitor-related acute major bleeding here.
8. The new 'Operation Warp Speed' Full story
9. FDA adds 5th product to bulk compounding list Full story
10. 15 best, worst states for children's healthcare Full story
11. The number of infectious disease specialists is dwindling, and hospitals can't afford to lose them. Find out how facilities are filling gaps and preparing for the future.
12. Akorn: From financial troubles to a shutdown and intensifying drug shortages Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Long turnaround times, overtime costs & more: How Yale Smilow Cancer Center alleviated top oncology pharmacy challenges.
2. Responding to drug shortages is time consuming and disruptive. Learn how University of Virginia Health predicts drug shortages before they occur and finds fast, reliable substitutions.