1. Kaiser outpatient pharmacy shut after 7 staffers test positive for COVID-19 Full story
2. 2 East Coast pharmacy schools graduating students early to fight COVID-19 Full story
3. Eli Lilly caps insulin cost at $35 per month amid COVID-19 pandemic Full story
4. Advances in print technology can help support clinical stakeholders in their quest to provide the best value-based patient care. Learn more
5. 20 states try to stop hoarding of potential COVID-19 treatments Full story
6. How COVID-19 has disrupted pharmacy leaders' supply chains Full story
7. Birth rates are going down, but labor and delivery costs continue to increase. Click here to learn how to prevent costly complications.
8. CVS opens pop-up pharmacy, 2 drive-thru COVID-19 test sites Full story
9. 10 hospitals furloughing workers due to COVID-19: April 7 Full story
10. White House taps 3M for 166M face masks; Fauci 'cautiously optimistic' US can avoid worst projections — 6 COVID-19 updates Full story
11. Becker's webinar: How to protect patients with quality management systems. Click here to attend.
12. Rite Aid to hire 5,000, offers 'pandemic pay'