1. Health systems collectively will spend $2.5B more on drugs throughout the next year, Vizient says Full story
2. Ohio lawmakers aim to protect 340B hospitals from PBM price manipulations Full story
3. Walgreens needs more than a brick-and-mortar strategy, report says Full story
4. 15-must reads for digital transformation: How to build an innovation team, the most dangerous health IT trends & more. Learn more.
5. Register today for one of the four Executive Leadership Forums at Becker's 11th Annual Meeting, April 6-9, 2020. Join us for exclusive discussions on women's leadership, pediatric and children's hospital leadership, pharmaceutical leadership, and supply chain leadership — register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. World's most expensive drug brings in $186M for Novartis in Q4 Full story
7. CommonSpirit selects Premier as sole GPO Full story
8. Don't be fooled by healthcare's false dilemma — Improving patient satisfaction and collections are not competing priorities. Click here to learn why.
9. Roche struggles to deliver coronavirus tests to quarantined Chinese cities Full story
10. Trump creates coronavirus task force — 6 outbreak updates Full story
11. Modernization for thicker margins — A live discussion for hospital leaders. Click here to attend.
12. FTC shakes up leadership in healthcare merger division Full story
13. 7 recent legal actions involving pharma companies, executives Full story