1. BCBS, Civica Rx create subsidiary to cut generic drug costs
2. How one patient inspired the creation of a new superbug therapy Full story
3. PhRMA spent a record $29M on lobbying in 2019 Full story
4. Infection control case study: How BayCare Health System is taking on HAIs. Click here to read the white paper.
5. Thrilled to welcome terrific health system CEOs Lloyd Dean, CommonSpirit Health; Nancy Howell Agee, Carilion Clinic; Sister Mary Haddad, Catholic Health Association of the United States; Rod Hochman, MD, Providence St. Joseph Health; Wright Lassiter III, Henry Ford Health System; Warner L. Thomas, Ochsner Health System; Stephen Klasko, MD, Thomas Jefferson University & Jefferson Health; Michael A. Slubowski, Trinity Health; and Melinda L. Estes, MD, Saint Luke’s Health System, to the Becker's Hospital Review 11th Annual Meeting. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Northern Maine Medical to add meds-to-beds program
7. Former Insys CEO gets 30 months in prison Full story
8. How to reduce unwarranted care variation related to drug administration — Read the whitepaper.
9. 7 things to know about the coronavirus outbreak Full story
10. ADHD prescriptions rose as drugmakers paid prescribing physicians Full story
11. Hospital execs share digital patient engagement strategy: Top takeaways from the discussion.
12. 4 predictions for the PBM industry in 2020 Full story