1. 1st Humira biosimilar enters market with two prices Full story
2. Biden administration to end COVID-19 public health emergency in May Full story
3. Pfizer invests $25M in biotech company Full story
4. Financial losses for hospitals continue to mount as the gap between provider and payer profits widens. Here are 5 tips to narrow the gap and improve financial performance now.
5. $290M Philadelphia life sciences building moves forward Full story
6. Georgia asks 22 nurses to surrender licenses amid degree scheme probe Full story
7. 2 experts on the top processes hospitals should digitize in 2023 — see what they are and how to get started here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Health plans have tons of data, but many have low member engagement. Learn how some leading health plans foster engaging, personalized member experiences at scale.
2. Health systems are wasting time on the wrong call center improvements. Learn how to actually meet today's patient needs here.
3. TB diagnoses declined during the pandemic due to decreased screening, but infection rates remain high worldwide. A more efficient and accessible testing model can save lives.