1. FDA approves 3rd Alzheimer's drug Full story
2. 10 healthcare names get Shkreli Awards for bad behavior Full story
3. 60% of life science investors look to increase M&A activity in 2023, report says Full story
4. How does today's OR leader ignite growth without running staff ragged? Learn the strategies Allina Health used to do just that.
5. 5 recent Johnson & Johnson investments Full story
6. Cleveland Clinic under state probe after former physician accused of sexual assault Full story
7. Manual staff management wastes health systems' time + perpetuates inequity. Here's how Mayo Clinic achieved faster, more equitable staffing decisions.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. TB diagnoses declined during the pandemic due to decreased screening, but infection rates remain high worldwide. A more efficient and accessible testing model can save lives.
2. Spine surgeons want better performing interbody cages. A new porous PEEK technology will become the gold standard. See this white paper with key findings from in-vitro and in-vivo studies.
3. Achieving sepsis quality improvements shouldn't take long. This hospital saved $384,000 + boosted compliance by 20% in just 4 months. Here's how.