1. Remel pulls 18K lab devices in class 1 recall Full story
2. Winter COVID-19 surge looms, experts say Full story
3. Not all care-at-home programs are created equal. Here's how to build an integrated program that works for patients and providers.
4. Joint Commission surveys to include safety briefings in 2023 Full story
5. Labcorp opens expanded LA lab Full story
6. New York expires emergency order on polio Full story
7. Your EHR network could be costing you patients. Here's an easy-to-use, integrated solution with a 98% patient deliverability rate.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Achieving sepsis quality improvements shouldn't take long. This hospital saved $384,000K + boosted compliance by 20% in just 4 months. Here's how.
2. OR closures will cost hospitals billions in 2022 — Hospitals must do more with less. Here's how 3 hospitals achieved greater efficiency in the OR with fewer surgical staff.
3. Rising diabetes, hypertension and obesity rates — alongside unaddressed SDOH — have created a perfect storm for health plans. Increase rural members' access to care and help them sustain health improvements with this virtual tool.