1. 378 labs billed Medicare at questionable levels for COVID-19 tests, OIG report says Full story
2. US plans to lift mpox emergency declaration Full story
3. Achieving sepsis quality improvements shouldn't take long. This hospital saved $384,000K + boosted compliance by 20% in just 4 months. Here's how.
4. Flu, COVID-19 activity up after Thanksgiving: 5 notes Full story
5. Ohio measles outbreak expected to last for several months Full story
6. 50 states ranked by overall health in 2022 Full story
7. 28% of decision makers aren't familiar with health plan wrap networks. Get your HR department up to speed on this critical network here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Spine surgeons want better performing interbody cages. A new porous PEEK technology will become the gold standard. See this white paper with key findings from in-vitro and in-vivo studies.
2. Still playing a guessing game to determine who will show up for their appointment? Here's the digital upgrade this Ohio hospital took to end it.
3. Pain can become a vicious cycle — but it doesn't have to. Learn how negative pressure wound therapy can be life-changing for chronic wound patients.